Admit it, who else plays “chicken” with their fuel tanks, getting as close to empty as possible so you save the most with your fuel points? I took the above “empty” photo last March when I rolled into a Kroger station for a fill-up. I’ve been seeing a lot of friends’ photos of sub-$1 a gallon fillups lately!
Quick recap of ways to earn Fuel Points at Kroger (100 points = $.10 off per gallon):
– 1 fuel point for every $1 in groceries purchased, redeemable in nearly all supermarket fuel centers and convenience store locations.
– Most gift cards earn double points every day – for every purchase of $50 in gift cards from Kroger’s Gift Card Mall, customers receive 100 fuel points. Customers can also earn double fuel points on No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards.
– Every qualifying prescription earns customers 50 fuel points.
– Participate in Kroger’s Customer 1st Surveys and earn 50 fuel points
What’s better than cheap gas? Free gas, of course. If you’re going to be showing off your savings, you might as well enter to win $200 in free gas at the same time!
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger (Comment with the photo, tag Kroger and use the #FuelPointsSweeps hashtag)
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/krogerco (Post a photo, tag @krogerco and use the #FuelPointsSweeps hashtag)
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/kroger (Post a photo, tag @kroger and use the #FuelPointsSweeps hashtag)
You can enter once during each of the remaining three contest periods:
February 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) – February 7, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
February 8, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) – February 14, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
February 15, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) – February 21, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
And you’ve got another chance to be a winner: To get the word out about Fuel Points Sweeps,
(You don’t need to enter the Kroger Fuel Sweeps to enter this) Just enter your name and email in the Rafflecopter widget below to be eligible:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you can’t see the widget, click here to find the entry form on Rafflecopter.com.
Terms & conditions: One entry per person. Deadline is February 21, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. One (1) winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with his/her mailing address, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Kroger is providing and fulfilling the prize; I received no compensation for this post.
* Alison’s note about number of winners: I believe 44 is the total across the whole group of 11 Kroger brands (like Dillons, Frys, etc.) Out of folks that shop at Kroger, like us, there will be 4 winners, one each contest period.