Kings Dominion Ticket Discounts 2013

kings dominion tickets

Ready for summer theme park fun? Here are six ways to save on Kings Dominion admission during the 2013 season:

1. Everyone’s a kid – Through June 16th, everyone can visit for the child’s price: $39.99. Choose visit date at purchase. (online tickets are available here)

2. Buy online – Use promo code PAPAJOHNS to save $20 off one-day tickets, making them $41.99 online. Valid through 9/2.

3. Parks and Recreation Days – Henrico County sells discounted theme park tickets, including Kings Dominion for $32, valid on May 18, 19, 25, 26, or 27; during Park & Recreation Days June 28-August 4; and weekends in Fall. The county also offers “Good-Any-Day tickets” for $39. To purchase the tickets, go to the Henrico County the Recreation and Parks Administrative Office, located in the Human Services Building (8600 Dixon Powers Drive). For more information, call the Theme Park Hotline at 501-7500. Payments accepted: cash (please bring exact change); MasterCard and Visa pin-based debit cards; and Discover Cards. A transaction fee is charged on all Discover Card purchases

4. RetailMeNot – Save $25 with discount code listed on RetailMeNot (making the final price $36.99), or find discounts valid for tickets as low as $29.50 on certain days. To redeem, enter the code in the “Enter Promo” box at the top right-hand corner on Kings Dominion’s website.

5. Pass Holders Bring-A-Friend – Gold Season Pass holders can save friends $25 off a Regular General Admission ticket every day of the season when you flash your pass (one guest per day). There are also special “Bring-A-Friend Days”:
    Father’s Day (June 16) – $15.99
    Memorial Day (May 27) – $24.99
    July 3, 4, 5 – $24.99
    Labor Day (September 2) – $24.99

kings dominion military days

6. Military Days – Join us May 25 -27 & July 4-5 as we pay tribute to our brave military service men and women by offering FREE park admission to any active, inactive or retired United States Service men and women with a valid military I.D.

Full price adult admission is $61.99 for one day.

Season Pass – Buy season passes in the fall for next season when possible. Right now, a silver season pass is $72 and includes admission through Labor Day. A Gold Season Pass is $102 ($96 if you buy 4) and includes parking (regularly $15) and Halloween Haunt.

16000 Theme Park Way
Doswell, VA 23047
(804) 876-5000

Share this deal with friends:
    Tagged with: ,
    Posted in Coupons
    8 comments on “Kings Dominion Ticket Discounts 2013
    1. Antonio Tatum says:

My step father just retired from the Air Force this year and I haven’t been able to get my retired miliatry ID because I am a dependent. Is there anyway I can still get into the theme park for free on July 4th?

• CRP says:

…ummm and you performed what sacrifice to earn a military discount?

• Vet says:

I am a army vet with my vet card and DD form 214. I’m unable to get a military discount at King’s Dominion…. soooooo i believed performed plenty of sacrifices to earn a military discount but I don’t get the military discount.

• BMH says:

CRP, could you be a bigger douche??
          Let’s see…. how about watch his step-dad leave for a year at the time to fight for some idiot’s (YOU) freedom to write such ignorant insensitive things on a website. Perhaps he earned it by stepping up and taking care of his step-dad’s responsibilities around the house, comforting his mom when she cried as he left, or being there for her as she worried every single day that he was gone.
          Obviously, you have zero concept about what military members and their families go through to protect this great nation. If you can’t understand it, go enlist… you and your family will very soon earn a free day at King’s Dominion and hopefully you will learn a little respect… if not, maybe you will get your brains splattered so people like myself no longer need to waste their time setting you straight.

Brande

• RichmondBargains says:

OK folks, can we take this somewhere else? No personal attacks or name-calling, thanks! I am not affiliated with Kings Dominion and have no ability to answer questions about particular situations.

2. jackIE says:

I want to use a promo code from retailmenot.com but I want to know that it will not get rejected at the gates once I go??? Please help. Thanks!

3. Marty Davis says:

My brother in law is wheel chair bound and does that entitle him to a discount ticket.