From RVA Fashion Bloggers:
– Everyone must bring at least 5 items.
– You can bring clothing, shoes, and accessories (no underwear, lounge wear, work out clothes or swimwear).
– All items should be spring/summer/all season items that are lightly worn and in style ( no old t shirts, nothing too worn, nothing with holes and rips, etc).
– Make sure all items are clean, and wrinkle free
-Everyone will have an hour to arrive and the swapping will start promptly at 1:30p so don’t be late or you will miss the good stuff!!
– At 1:30p you will have 10 min to “window shop” everyone’s items, after the 10 min everyone can start swapping, you aren’t obligated to switch with everyone.
– You can decide what works for you as far as swapping (example: if you have a really nice pair of shoes you would like to swap for 2 necklaces go for it, whatever works for you and the person you are swapping with) however we ask that there be no money transactions, only trades.
– At the end there will be a donate box for anyone who wants to donate any items they didn’t wind up swapping. All items will be donated to the Goodwill, but you aren’t obligated to donate.
Tastebuds American Bistro
4019 MacArthur Ave