How to save $20 on Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Water County USA tickets

(This is a post by RichmondBargains.com. If you are seeing this message on another website, please visit richmondbargains.com/blog for the original scoop on saving money in Richmond!)

UPDATE – This code is being finicky. If it doesn’t work from the home screen, try going to the tickets page before entering it in the promo code box

This info is for the 2012 season.

There’s a great Burger King promo code available currently that will save you $20 on Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Water Country USA single-day tickets, through September 3.

I included it in the Busch Gardens and Water Country savings posts, and it has been causing a little confusion how to redeem it, so I’ve made a quick visual guide:

1. Go to Busch Gardens websitehttp://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-williamsburg (regardless of whether you want Busch Garden or Water Country, start here)

2. Find the “Promo Code” link at the top (I have circled it in red)

3. Click the link, and enter code BGWBK in the box that appears

4. Click the Select button for the park you want to visit. Enter how many adult and child tickets you need.

5. Then click the brown “Check Out” box and complete the checkout process.

After discount, adult Busch Gardens tickets are $46.99 and Water Country are $27.99.

Share this deal with friends:
    Tagged with: , , ,
    Posted in Coupons
    10 comments on “How to save $20 on Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Water County USA tickets
    1. gretchen says:

when I put the promo code in and click enter nothing happens?

2. Janet says:

Will you be able to get 20 off at the end of sept. on bush gardens tickets>

3. Chris says:

Doesn’t work as of Aug 8, 2021

4. Todd says:

Worked for me today, Chris. Came up as a Burger King related code.

5. Laura says:

Do you know if these tickets are printable? Or available at the gate? The discount code worked, but I need to make sure I can get these tickets before we head up there on Monday.

6. jibeaux says:

FYI, I tried cutting and pasting the code and it did not work. I retyped it manually and it did work.

7. Heather says:

It’s not working for me :( It says ” This product is currently not available. Please check back soon.” What a bummer. I guess we won’t be going.

8. Heather says:

I take it back! It does work :) You cannot use the code on the watercountry website, FYI. You have to use the website that is mentioned above.