Where Do Kids Eat Free in Richmond?

I need your help!

I’m finally starting a “kids eat free” list. I’ve collected a few places already (see below). What other restaurants offer free kids meals with adult meal purchase?

Ledo Pizza Willow LawnWednesday – Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (4925 W Broad St)

Ledo Pizza Glen AllenWednesday – Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (4030 Gathering Place, Glen Allen)

River City DinerWednesday – Kids Eat Free (Bellgrade 11430 West Huguenot Rd. and Northside 803 East Parham Road locations)

Moe’sSunday – Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (3 Richmond locations)

Shoney’sWednesday – Two kids 10 and under eat free with one adult meal purchase. Kids 4 and under may eat free everyday with an adult meal purchase from our buffet (All Richmond locations)

Also, today and tomorrow, kids eat free at Chili’s with this coupon.

Share this deal with friends:
    Posted in Bargain Basics, Dining Out, Kid Stuff
    23 comments on “Where Do Kids Eat Free in Richmond?
    1. Meredith says:

Glad you are doing this! There was an old website with this list but its outdates and sad. Plus, it wasn’t updated very often, so when something was a promotion, you’d miss it or even worse, go there and it not be happening anymore.

Wonderful idea!

• RichmondBargains says:

Meredith – Thanks! Yeah, there are several decent lists out there. I’m going to try to keep this up to date – restaurants change these promos often, so please (everyone) let me know if you find one that’s no longer valid

• Nik says:

All Applebee’s locations on Tuesday nights from 5-9.
        Mexico restaurant on Monday nights, not sure on hours.
        Buffalo wild wings on Wednesday nights from 6-8.

2. Sarah Grant says:

Being a cheap mom of two who doesn’t like to cook…
      Qdoba on Sundays
      Chick fil A on Tuesdays
      Steak and Shake on Saturdays and Sundays

• RichmondBargains says:

Thank you Sarah! :) I haven’t made it out to the Steak & Shake yet. Are there particular Chick-fil-A’s you go to? It seems like a number of them have discontinued the free kids meals

3. Tracey says:

Macalisters Tuesday nights kids eat free 1 for adult/kd
      Johnny Rockets Monday nights I think
      McDonald’s near target in Short Pump – 1.69 happy meals on Tuesday
      Firehouse Subs Tuesdays 2kids per adult!

4. Andrea K. says:

If you want to compile a permanent list, this one won’t work for that purpose. But Chili’s is Kids Eat Free today and tomorrow (20th and 21st). Sign up for their e-mails, and you should receive word at the first of any week they offer it. Kids are 12 & under, and it’s 2 per adult entree purchase.

• RichmondBargains says:

Thank you Andrea! I’ll just make a note to sign up for Chili’s list, and any others that periodically email out kids eat free coupons (know of any more?)

5. Tiffany Johnson says:

Tropical Smoothies on sundays

6. Sarah says:

Dickey’s BBQ Forest Hill
      Kids Eat Free Sunday

7. David says:

It isn’t specifically aimed at children, but Capitol Ale House’s dollar burger night on Mondays is a pretty good deal with children. Although you might end up with a 5 year old whose favorite restaurant is a bar…

8. Jen says:

Riverbound Cafe (in Mechanicsville) kids eat free on Wednesday nights. TGI Fridays on Tuesdays (the one in Mechanicsville anyway…I’m not sure of the others).

9. Pam says:

Check Champps at Stony Point, they used to have kids night on Tuesdays.
      And each Chick-fil-a seems to offer different promos for free food – it helps to be on their text list or like them on Facebook to find the deals.

10. Erik says:

Chick-Fil-A @ Virginia Crossing – Tuesdays 5 PM – 8 PM; includes free ice cream and free toppings.

Applebee’s @ Virginia Center Commons – Tuesdays 5PM – 8PM

Kids Eat for Less
      Mi Jalisco Mexican Restaurant – Tuesdays – 99 cent Tacos

11. Erik says:

JJ’s Grille – Wednesday – Kids 12 and under eat free with purchase of adult meal

12. John RL says:

Not all ChickFilA’s have Tuesday as family night. Short Pump usually makes it a party, often with a Sundae Bar and sometimes games.

Wish I knew of others. I think you covered all that I know of. Thanks for putting this list together..

13. Erik says:

Stevie B’s Pizza Buffett – Sunday after 4pm 99 cent for kids.

14. Regina Nguyen says:

Home Team Grill no longer has “Kid’s Eat Free” on Monday’s. This promotion ended back in December 2011. We do have ½ burger night on Tuesday Night’s.

15. Michelle says:

Captain ds on Thursday nights at least the one on Midlothian & I love this is the most accurate list I have seen I hope I don’t lose the site because currently I’m on my phone

16. Kathy says: